Our Clients Come First | Incisive representation in Business and Commercial Litigation
Scottsdale Breach Of Contract Attorneys
The key to success in business is in maintaining strong, reliable relationships with contractors, suppliers, purchasers and customers. When these relationships fail, parties have the option of seeking resolution in a civil suit.
Slaton Roebuck, PLLC, is a Scottsdale litigation firm respected for its ability to resolve disputes between businesses. We have successfully resolved recent complex cases involving these elements:
- The purchase and sale of a business, resulting in fraud and punitive damages
- Commercial construction issues, in which we represent building owners, general contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers
- Defending professional clients against aiding and abetting liability claims
- The multiparty settlement of a construction payment fund
- Defense against allegations of fraud and piercing the corporate veil
Skilled Litigators Serving Arizona Businesses
At heart, our firm is about litigation, representing clients who have filed claims or face claims filed against them. The hallmarks of our practice are conventional ones: deep experience, sharp analytical acumen and practical awareness of client needs. In addition to the recent examples above, we have assisted clients in most types of contract disputes:
- Services and sales agreements
- Construction contracts and disputes
- Real estate contract disputes
- Noncompete agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Employment agreements/contracts
- Licensing disputes
- Lease disputes
- Distribution agreements
- Insurance contracts
- Shareholder disputes and litigation
- Partnership agreements
- Tort allegations
In the case of tort allegations, we are ready to request or defend against requests for punitive damages when there are imputations of tortious interference, misrepresentation or clear evidence of fraud. Our experience allows us to take this extra step from simple contract matters to tort rights.
Meticulous Civil Suit Appeals
When errors in a civil suit decision are apparent, we have the skills to take the case to appeals.
Not every dispute needs to proceed to a civil suit. We are skilled in arbitration and mediation methodologies and have helped many clients find satisfaction in those environments.
To learn more, or to describe your problem, contact Scottsdale breach of contract lawyers at Slaton Roebuck, PLLC, at 480-448-6851.
What Does An AV Rating Mean?
An AV® Rating, signifies that the lawyer has reached the heights of professional excellence. He or she has usually practiced law for a number of years, and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity.