Our Clients Come First | Incisive representation in Business and Commercial Litigation
Scottsdale Real Estate Litigation Attorneys
Real estate is the heart of the Greater Phoenix economy. When disputes arise, both sides seek to resolve the issue quickly, affordably and satisfactorily. At Slaton Roebuck, PLLC, our goal is to contain disputes and keep them from costing clients too much in dollars and distraction.
Our firm has extensive experience in every aspect of real estate litigation. We represent all parties in these disputes: banks, owners and investors, government entities, brokers, developers, builders and contractors, suppliers of materials, lessors and commercial tenants.
Satisfactorily Resolving Every Kind Of Real Estate Dispute
Our firm has successfully settled:
- General breach of contract cases
- Lien priority for deeds of trust and construction deeds
- Construction defect disputes
- Boundary disputes
- Fraud and misrepresentation claims
- Easement disputes
- Condo conversion disputes
- Mechanic’s liens
- Land use and zoning issues
- Violated covenants
- Commercial leasing disputes
- Claims by title insurance companies
- Restrictive covenant disputes
- Realtor liability
- Landlord-tenant issues/evictions
- Environmental lawsuits
- Condemnation and eminent domain
- Mortgage and tax foreclosures
- 1031 exchanges
- Mold lawsuits
- Buy-sell agreement disputes
- Creditor disputes/collections
- Other real estate issues
Real estate litigation is famously complex, involving multiple parties and differing interests. Time lost is investments wasted, especially when the projects are large in scope.
To learn more about our Scottsdale, Arizona, real estate litigation attorneys and their services, or to describe your real estate issue, contact us at Slaton Roebuck, PLLC, at 480-448-6851.
What Does An AV Rating Mean?
An AV® Rating, signifies that the lawyer has reached the heights of professional excellence. He or she has usually practiced law for a number of years, and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity.